www.ranchotequila.net

A Tequila Blog by Drew "Pale Rider" Townson

"There's nothing better than good tequila, and there's nothing worse than bad tequila," Drew Townson

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Hate Don Julio Blanco With Every Fiber Of My Being!

So, there I was last night, playing a gig at a local watering hole and I looked behind the bar and my only tequila choices were: Cuervo Especial, Patron Silver, and yes, the despicable DJ Blanco. Ugh.

If you know me, you know I have tried DJ Blanco about every two years to see if I'll "like it this time" but no, I always dislike it intensely.

I'll say hate.

I hate it.

So again I go against my better judgement and order a shot of the DJ Blanco. It was even worse that I expected. Kerosene! It was so bad I wasn't going to drink it but instead I just bolted it down as quick as I could.

It's like I'm allergic to the stuff.

Horrid.

Drank Patron the rest of the night, happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment