www.ranchotequila.net

A Tequila Blog by Drew "Pale Rider" Townson

"There's nothing better than good tequila, and there's nothing worse than bad tequila," Drew Townson

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Show Me Yours (I'll show You Mine!)

Here's the full current collection:

Front Row L to R: Tenampa Azul Repo (lives in the freezer), Cazadores Repo, Herradura Anejo, 375s of Espolon Repo, Anejo and Blanco, Corralejo Repo, Presidente brandy
Second Row L to R: ElTesoro Anejo, Partida Repo, Milagro Repo Reserva, Casa Noble Repo,Los Abuelo Blanco, Casa Noble Blanco, Corralejo Repo Triple Distilado, 1921 Repo Reserva, Penca Azul Anejo 2007 Reserva

4 comments:

  1. Just a funny addition to the pic. I see you are paying attention! It was there so I grabbed it. I use the Presidente to make a Presidente Margarita, one of my regular cocktails. Lately I tend to use Gran Gala instead, because it is orange liquor AND brandy in one bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't recognize the Espolón bottles! They are different in Mexico. Mmmm...Espolón. Sure wish we had it in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the Espolon bottles use colorful paper labels in Mexico. The export bottles are embossed metallic. I love Espolon. I really do -- all 3 of them, but especially the blanco.

    ReplyDelete