www.ranchotequila.net

A Tequila Blog by Drew "Pale Rider" Townson

"There's nothing better than good tequila, and there's nothing worse than bad tequila," Drew Townson

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dia de Tequila - National Tequila Day!



Well, apparently July 24 is national tequila day. Here on the Rancho, EVERY day is tequila day, but what the heck! I'll buy in to the faux-holiday with an extra shot of the good stuff. I'm thinking Partida, and the perfect Margarita. I have made this one before, and blogged about it. But now my humble opinion has been validated by a so-called expert, who appreared on, of all things, Martha Stewart's blog, mixing this Partida-Rita. Hey if Martha thinks she's a tequila expert, then what does that make me? I'll tell you right up front, I don't know shit about nice curtains or how to host the perfect party on a yacht. So Martha, why don't you stick to baking really good pies, and I'll blog about tequila, whaddya say?

No comments:

Post a Comment