www.ranchotequila.net

A Tequila Blog by Drew "Pale Rider" Townson

"There's nothing better than good tequila, and there's nothing worse than bad tequila," Drew Townson

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

'Rita of the Week: The 3D 'Rita

Made a tasty one last night. I used Corralejo Triple Distilado. In my recent reposado tasting I found that I didn't like this one as a sipper. Maybe the bottle is a little off. So....I used it in a margarita last night. It made a BIG 'rita, if you know what I mean. BIG taste. I used:



Lots of ice
1) shot of Corralejo 3D Reposado
2) 1/3-shot of Triple Sec (you get the "triple" theme?)
3) dribble of agave nectar
4) splash of orange juice
5) Stirrings Simple Margarita Mixer (key lime juice with cane sugar)

AND
... a floater of 1921 Reserva Especial on top. Oh yeah...

That's all she wrote. It was both gooood.......


........and.......

................................effective! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment